The new store, heart of our farm, restored with love and carefully integrated in the original 12th century walls of the house, reminds of the special flair and historical background of the farm.
In the farm store you will find, in addition to our free-range eggs, many other products that have been produced and processed on our farm. These may vary seasonally.
Our product range includes
- Meat packages from the farm's own veal and pork
- Bacon from the farm's own free-range pig
- Pasta from our own grain and fresh free-range eggs
- Different kinds of homemade syrup
- Spelt and rye, whole or as flour
- Various jams from the farm's own fruits
Our offer is completed with:
- Cheese and dairy products from Hochgruberhof in Mühlwald
- Herbs and teas from the Pflegerhof in Kastelruth
In addition to the groceries offered daily, we also occasionally offer homemade bread from our own cultivated rye and spelt.
Our self-service farm store is open 7 days a week, from 06:00 AM to 10:00 PM. We are looking forward to your visit.